Location and Driving Directions
It’s easy to find your way home to Miramesa; driving directions from nearby Hwy 290 West are below, or via Google Maps.
Driving Directions From Hwy 290 West:
Exit Spring-Cypress/Cypress-Rosehill/Fry Road. Proceed through the light and turn left on Cypress-Rosehill/Fry Road. Continue on Fry Road for approximately 5 miles then turn left on West Road.
Enjoy the Wealth of Opportunities Nearby
Revel in retail centers, parks, trails, entertainment, restaurants, and more just a short drive away from Miramesa. All of our new homes for sale in Cypress, Texas are conveniently located south of U.S. 290 off Fry Road at West Road providing residents with direct access to the following:
- Mayde Creek North Hike & Bike Trail, 8.4 miles from Miramesa;
- Bud Hadfield Park, 8 miles from Miramesa;
- Telge Park, 8 miles from Miramesa;
- The Boardwalk at Towne Lake, 3.3 miles from Miramesa;
- Copperwood Village, 7 miles from Miramesa;
- Lone Star Pinball Museum, 14.2 miles from Miramesa;
- K1 Speed - Indoor Go Karts, 14.3 miles from Miramesa;
- HotSpot Cajun Seafood House, 3.6 miles from Miramesa;
- Gourmand Kitchen, 1.3 miles from Miramesa; and
- Taco De Oro, 3.2 miles from Miramesa
Discover More About Life in Miramesa
Miramesa at Canyon Lakes West is a master-planned community developed by Land Tejas. Residents of this new Cypress subdivision are granted full-access to the entire Stone Gate and Canyon Lakes West family of amenities. Already, more than 900 families have chosen Miramesa as their home, and for the 5th year in a row Miramesa at Canyon Lakes West has received national acclaim as one of the 50 top-selling master-planned communities in the nation.